Phyllis Mandel has over 38 years as a real estate professional, starting her career in Edina, Minnesota. Phyllis has been listing and selling properties in Thurston County for over 20 years. Phyllis is a member of the International President's circle for outstanding achievement. She is a Realtor with Greene Realty Group in Olympia, Washington and is dedicated to serving her clients with expertise, experience, knowledge, honesty and integrity. Her years of experience with varied market conditions are invaluable to her clients. She is a skilled negotiator and provides her clients with exceptional customer service. I SET THE STANDARD OF QUALITY SERVICE. I am a highly skilled, diligent and trustworthy top producer. I represent my customers' best interests through my commitment to excellence, experience, knowledge, honesty and
integrity. I have innovative marketing programs that get results and I pay attention to details. I focus on the needs of each buyer and seller in this ever changing market. I have high ethical standards and superior negotiating skills resulting in client satisfaction year after year. PERSONAL SERVICE SPELLS SUCCESS!I was born and raised in Olympia, Washington, lived in the South Capitol neighborhood and attended Lincoln Grade School and Olympia High School. After graduation, I attended the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington. I moved to Edina, Minnesota where I began my career as a Realtor. Since coming back home to Olympia, I have been very active in my community and volunteer my time and service to many organizations. I understand the benefits of living and working in this great community.
- Over 35 Years Experience As A Real Estate Professional
- Multi-million Dollar Sales Annually
- Award Winning Sales Volume For Washington State
- Graduate, Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Relocation Counselor (ARC)
- Member Of Thurston County Board Of Realtors
- Member Of National Association Of Realtors
- Board Member of South Puget Sound Community College
- Downtown Olympia Rotary
- St. Peter Hospital Surgical Liaison Volunteer
- Seattle Children’s Hospital Guild
- Olympia Farmers Market
- Association for Retarded Citizens
- Concern for Animals
- Governor’s Mansion Foundation
- Animal Services
- Hooved Animal Rescue
- Washington Center for the Performing Arts
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Guild
- Capital Land Trust
- Special Olympics
- Olympia Tumwater Foundation
- Humane Society of Thurston County and United States
- Dispute Resolution Center
- Hands on Children's Museum
- Chamber of Commerce
- Olympia Golf and Country Club
- Member of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- Providence St. Peter Hospital Foundation
Properties Represented by Phyllis Mandel
Tom & Gwen
Phyllis was highly recommended to us by our friends. We appreciate her patience and guidance in getting the right mortgage for us. She was in constant communication with us throughout the entire process of buying our new home and selling our present one.
Joe & Ann
Your perseverance to get the job done right really paid off. You gave 110 percent!
Rich & Karen
You approach to marketing resulted in our home selling the first week on the market for our asking price.
Art & Joy
Thank you for all the materials you sent ahead of time to familiarize us with our new community. You listened to our needs to find us our perfect home.
Dave & Barb
We had such a complex transaction and your know-how and ability to solve difficult problems got us to closing.
Bill & Laura
Thanks for the long hours your spend in negotiating on our behalf. We were delighted with the results and enjoyed working with you.
Let's have a conversation
Feel free to reach out with any real estate needs or questions you have about me or my services! I look forward to building a relationship with you and serving you in a way that makes you feel valued and appreciated! Talk to you soon!- Phyllis Mandel