Eric has been an Olympia area resident for over 50 years and a Realtor since 1984. He is a consistent top producer averaging over 50 sales a year and a multi-million dollar producer.
Eric has also achieved the prestigious "Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)" designation, which only 5% of all Realtors have obtained. This designation is awarded only by agents who meet the CRS requirements of advanced training, years of experience in Real Estate and consistently meeting yearly sales averages.
Eric's success is based on integrity, trust and service to his clients as sellers and buyers. Furthermore, he serves on the local Realtor Board of Ethics and Grievance Committee.
Eric, his wife Kitty, and family love living in Olympia and the "Great Northwest." Camping, water/snow skiing and many other sports are activities that keep them busy year round. They are also active in their community supporting the Thurston County Food Bank, United Way Day of Caring and many other charities and events.
If you are interested in buying/selling or just need a second opinion, call Eric for all of your real estate inquiries.
- Member of National Realtor Association
- Member of Thurston County Multiple Listing Service Association
- Member of the Ethics and Grievance Board
- Over 500 homes sold in the past 10 years
- I didn't feel like I was just a client on a 'to do' list. I never felt like I was on the back burner as that can so often happen in business trying to multi-task many clients. I was very happy and pleased!
-Jose and Karen
- Eric's the BEST! He was always available to answer our questions and concerns. He's a true professional and we wouldn't even consider using another agent! -Patty
- Eric has represented us in the past and we have been very pleased with him. -Ren and Renee